Aggressive, honest, and experienced representation.
Having a fierce advocate in your corner gets you the best possible outcome.
The Denison criminal defense legal team at Zupp and Zupp Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have been charged with a wide range of criminal offenses. Whether you have been charged with a DUI, a drug crime, domestic violence, sexual violence or some other type of criminal matter, there is a lot at stake. We serve the entire state of Iowa and often serve clients at the Crawford County Courthouse.
FIGHTING HARD FOR THE PEOPLE OF DENISON, IOWA
We provide aggressive, top-quality legal representation to individuals who have been charged with or investigated for all types of criminal offenses. Attorney Jessica Zupp fights hard for her clients in order to minimize the negative consequences of the charges and ensure the protection of constitutional rights. As Crawford County Courthouse Attorneys, we help those in need right here in our hometown.
Have you been arrested in Crawford County?
Contacting an experienced Denison criminal defense attorney is one of the first steps you need to take if you or a loved one has been arrested. It is critical to get legal representation from a criminal defense lawyer who will fight for you, educate you and help to alleviate the stress of criminal charges.
If not handled correctly, even the most minor criminal charge can have a significant impact on your future. A dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney from Zupp and Zupp Law Firm, P.C. can be the winning tool when navigating Iowa’s legal system.
Having the right Criminal Defense Lawyer makes a DIFFERENCE
Misdemeanor or Felony Criminal Defense cases we can handle include:
- Bad checks
- Civil forfeiture
- Criminal mischief
- Disorderly conduct
- Domestic abuse
- Driving while barred, revoked, suspended
- Drug crimes – possession, distribution, sale, manufacture, trafficking, possession with intent to deliver, possession of precursors with intent to manufacture
- Drunk driving
- Operating while intoxicated (OWI)
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Fake/false/fictitious identification card – possession or use
- Firearms – unlawful possession, reckless discharge, or false statement on permit to acquire gun
- Identity theft
- Interference with official acts
- Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) appeals
- Money laundering
- No contact order violations
- Possession of alcohol under the legal age (PAULA)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Probation revocation
- Probation violation
- Public intoxication
- Reckless driving
- Sale of alcohol after hours
- Sale of or providing alcohol or cigarettes to minors
- Tampering with 911 emergency communications
- Underage in a bar after hours
- Weapons violations
- Willful injury